Friday, February 3, 2012

Tag I'm It - 11 Things

Annie (of  http://annieology.com/  and push up fame) tagged me in this earlier and my immediate thought was finally I'll update my blog. I have ideas but they usually come to me while I'm at work or driving or when I'm supposed to be paying attention to what someone is saying.  I do fully intend to do a real blog entry this weekend actually (I want to see the Super Bowl but I'm not emotionally invested in either team), but until then yay, for something to follow instructions on. I'm a little concerned about #6 of the rules because 11 will be tough to come up with.


Rules:
  1. Post these rules.
  2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
  3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
  4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
  5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
  6. No stuff in the tagging section about “you are tagged if you are reading this”. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.

11 Random Things About Me
1.  I am inherently curious which translates into incredibly nosy.  I don't spread things around; I just     love knowing stuff.
2.  I was consistently picked last for sports teams in elementary and middle school.  I am not remotely athletic, but I'm trying to be a runner because I admire athletes for their dedication, determination, and that they look cool.  Plus, I watch a lot of crime shows and would like to give myself half a chance if I had to run from danger or run in order to prevent or somehow thwart danger.
3. I was very skeptical of psychic ability existing and then I read the first Abby Cooper book from Victoria  Laurie and was an instant believer.  Not in all psychics! But I very much believe Victoria is intuitively gifted. I had a mini reading in December and waiting to see what happens next (Tall, blond, and funny is supposed to come my way in September).
4. I believe in God and Jesus Christ, but I really want to slap some of the loud mouthed Christian upside the head. Really? You can go and pray for the soul of a mass murderer and believe he can be redeemed but you'll sneer and stick your nose in the air at a gay person? God is Love, people.  Shit, christians, get it together!
5.  Totally copying Annie here, but I agree and I'll specify a bit more. Men who can shoot well are hot. Cops, military, other law abiding types, or burnt spies that can shoot are sexy.
6. I love cheesy 90s music probably the best, but I'm really eclectic. Tori or Amanda can find an obscure mash up for me that I'll love or it'll be a rap, Tejano, merengue, or country song. I don't know titles or artists.  My main thing is happy songs.
7. I think it would be a blast to have a wedding with a Subway sandwich artist and then have Marble Slab bring their set up as well. 
8. That commercial where the chick is getting a little pissy because her dude is checking the game on his phone?  First of all, is this an important game? If so, we can go sit in the bar; just talk to me every once in awhile or during commercials. Second, he is working really hard to keep up with the game and paying attention to me, let it go.
9. I get annoyed when people talk about the horrible health of Americans and how we have more diseases, etc than some third world countries. Do you know what else we have? Kick-ass diagnostics. Yeah, those people don't die of cancer; they die of some unknown "exhaustion."
10.  One of my odd talents is recognizing actors from guest roles on Sex and the City.  I can recognize from other shows too, but I'll be watching NCIS and be able to tell you that the dead Marine used to date Charlotte just before she married Trey. Related, Tori and I like to cast siblings for various actors.
11. When I was growing up I wanted to be a veterinarian, a doctor, a lawyer, a politician,  a physical therapist/athletic trainer, a journalist, and a writer. I became a physical therapist assistant because I had been in college way too long without any sort of degree, but if I had the discipline I'd so like to be a writer.





11 Questions For ME to Answer
  1. The song you want to listen to when you get in your car and can turn the music all the way up? -So many to choose from right now... I'll go with  Blame It on the Alcohol
  2. If you knew you only had a year to live, what would you do? The health care professional in me says if I only have a year to live I probably wouldn't be able to do much. BUT, I think I would try to get my hands on money and travel, shop, and spend time with people I like/love.  And I might be a little promiscuous.
  3. Have you ever read the terms of agreement? ummm... no. I'll skim, but I have the attention span of a flea
  4. Which reality show will you be stuck in for all eternity if it turns out that you don’t make it thru the Pearly Gates? Anything with a Kardashian
  5. What is  your Super Power? My in real life super power is convincing patients to do things they don't want to do.  My desired super power is probably invisibility for the sake of spying.
  6. What gets you out of bed every morning? the need to earn money on the weekdays.
  7. Favorite meal? Mexican food- fajitas, guacamole, queso, homemade tortillas, pico de gallo
  8. Celebrity crush? Shemar Moore - hands down, shirt off
  9. Internet crush? Like a crush on someone I just know on the internet? hmmm..he's kind of celebrity but I follow his tweets way more than I watch his show- Michael Muhney
  10. If I showed up on your doorstep and said “Pack your bags” where would you want to go? New York City -  Broadway baby!
  11. What’s the one thing you wish you hadn’t had to learn the hard way?  self worth (damnit, I was witty until that one; freaking serious on that one)

11 Questions for You to Answer
1.  What is the trait of yours that is the most manly if you're a woman or the most girly if you're a man?
2. What is your dream job?
3. If you had to get an exotic pet, what would it be?
4.  What crazy skill would you love to have?
5. If you could be on a reality based show (to be clear I mean something along the lines of home improvement or a competition- more like TLC, HGTV  or Amazing Race, Survivor sort of thing), what would it be?
6.  You have to be some sort of criminal- what would you be?
7.  What's your stripper name? I know there is some sort of take your first pet's name thing but what would you choose?
8.  What fictional character do you wish was running for president this year?
9. Fictional character crush(es)? Pick up to five.
10.  What fairy tale would you like to live out?
11. What childhood/adolescent TV show do you want the entire series on DVD?

11 People I'm Tagging
This is so the toughest part! I don't know enough bloggy people so I'm tagging some of my people on Facebook/ Twitter to answer.

1. Tori - my sister and very witty
2. Amanda (the fake sister) with a blog http://bikecommutergirl.blogspot.com/
3. Melissa- the cousin of whom the adorable godson belongs to
4. Amber - the cousin (another blog!) http://strealys.wordpress.com/
5. uh... Annie? Want to answer my questions? annieology.com
6. wow, I know very few people...I think I will also tag- Katy 
7. Brigette, you're also getting hit and.... I'm out


No comments:

Post a Comment